Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pastor Bob DuPar
February 21, 2008

Journal Entry


Scripture

Leviticus 11:1-12:8; Mark 5:21-43; Psalm 38:1-22; Proverbs 10:8-9.

Observation

The list of laws and regulations in Leviticus exhausts me. I cannot imagine having to live by the letter of the Law.

I am struck with the reality that the woman with the issue of blood in Mark 5 had been suffering with this problem for every year that Jairus’ daughter had been alive: 12 years! It’s interesting how God has juxtaposed the stories of Scripture.



Application

I need to be continually guard myself from slipping into a “cheap grace” mentality in my Christian life.

I need to follow Jesus’ words “don’t be afraid; just believe” on a regular basis.

Prayer

“Lord, may I trust You to do above and beyond all that I can ask, think or imagine according to Your power at work in me (Eph. 3:20).”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home