Monday, December 1, 2008

Pastor Bob DuPar
November 30, 2008

Journal Entry



Scripture

Daniel 7:1-28; 1 John 1:1-10; Psalm 119:153-176; Proverbs 28:23-24

Observation

“But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.”
1 John 1:7

“I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands.” Psalm 119:176

Application

Walking in the light means walking in obedience to God’s truth. When I walk in the light, I have fellowship with others and cleansing from my sin. It’s hard to feel clean if I stay in the mud/darkness.

Prayer

“Lord, thank You for forgiveness. Help me to walk in the light more and more. Thank You for Your Word. Help me to listen to it and obey it.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home