Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pastor Bob DuPar
July 12, 2008

Journal Entry



Scripture

1 Chronicles 12:19-14:17; Romans 1:1-17; Psalm 9:13-20; Proverbs 19:4-5.

Observation

Paul’s testimony in Romans 1:16 that “he is not ashamed of the gospel because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile,” was certainly demonstrated time and time again throughout the book of Acts in his pride in the Gospel and his boldness to proclaim it.

Application

Once again I’m convicted and challenged by Paul’s example. How can I be shy in sharing the Gospel when it is God’s power at work to change lives? If I really believe in the power of the Gospel then my actions ought to support this belief.

Prayer

“Lord, help me to joyfully and confidently proclaim Your power to save.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home