Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pastor Bob DuPar
December 7, 2008

Journal Entry



Scripture

Hosea 6:1-9:17; 3 John 1:1-14; Psalm 126:1-6; Proverbs 29:12-14

Observation

“I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.”
3 John 1:4

“Dear friend, do not imitate what is evil but what is good.” 3 John 1:11a

“If a king judges the poor with fairness, his throne will always be secure.”
Proverbs 29:14

Application

I don’t believe there’s any greater joy or sense of fulfillment in life than knowing that your children know the Lord, love Him with all their heart, and follow Him in obedience. This is the greatest ministry, the highest calling, for fathers. What does it profit a man/father to gain ___________, yet lose his own daughter or son?

Prayer

“Lord, grant me the wisdom and discipline to continually take a spiritual inventory of my life, to be honest and objective, and to adjust my priorities accordingly. ”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home