Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pastor Bob DuPar
July 27, 2008

Journal Entry



Scripture

2 Chronicles 19:1-20:37; Romans 10:14-11:12; Psalm 21:1-13; Proverbs 20:4-6

Observation

God always preserves a remnant who is faithful to Him and to His Word. The ability to be faithful comes from God, not us. As Paul says in Romans 10:5, “The remnant is chosen by grace.” Some choose to draw upon this power and honor Him. Others choose to live for themselves and ultimately self-destruct.

Application

My challenge is to give God all of myself and hold nothing back. The more I give to Him/yield to Him, the more He can use me. If I fail to surrender, He will use someone else; and, I will miss the blessing of being used, and suffer the consequences of disobedience.

Prayer

“Lord, I don’t fully understand Your calling and choosing, but I thank You for Your grace. And, I thank You that by Your grace I am Your child.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home