Monday, September 15, 2008

Pastor Bob DuPar
September 15, 2008

Journal Entry



Scripture

Isaiah 19:1-21:17; Galatians 2:1-16; Psalm 59:1-17; Proverbs 23:13-14

Observation

Two verses stood out to me today in the reading. First, Galatians 2:6,

“As for those who seemed to be important – whatever they were makes no difference to me; God does not judge by external appearance – those men added nothing to my message.”

The second verse was Galatians 2:16,

“Know that a man is not justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified.”

Application

God does not judge by external appearances because God sees the heart. I need to make an effort to get to know people beyond what I see initially on the surface.

Prayer

“God, thank You for loving me even though You know everything about me. Help me to extend the same grace to others which You have extended to me.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home